At Ogopogo Tours we have fun every day! Our award-winning team of fun-enablers were recently named Canada Tour Operator of the Year. We are Canada’s first certified carbon neutral tour operator and the first Biosphere Industry in North America.
Just like our tours are custom designed for each guest, so are the roles for our employees. We celebrate that everyone brings different skills and circumstances to the table. We want to help you build a fun job with Ogopogo Tours that you love and are excited about.
- Dedication to sustainable tourism and relationships
- Small, growing business and team
- Staff ideas are important to us, grow with us
- Incentives for outstanding performance and reviews
- Bonus for completing the season with us
- Flexible hours
- Proud to offer a scent-free, smoke-free work environment
- Supportive coaching by in-house certified leadership coach
- Equal opportunity employer, encouraging people with disabilities, youth and Indigenous peoples to apply
Ogopogo Tours creates the “Best tour ever!” with sustainability in mind. We guide unique tour experiences for small groups of guests seeking personalized service. We showcase the beauty, culture and history of the region while enabling fun and inclusivity for everyone. We are a leader in sustainable tourism and hospitality excellence.